News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Telegrafverket Telegraf Verket Ivory Red Numbers

Started by Doug Rose, October 20, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I had been looking for one of these for  awhile, but they always go out of site. I saw this with about 12 hours to go and only 6 people had looked at it.  ??? I put in the starting bid of $29.99 and would check in the morning from work. I forgot to check but the $29,99 did it!  ;D

This is reverse-able, can either be a wall mount or a desk set. It has the always missing adapters.

Really nice Ivory color with no fades.

No chips cracks or missing pieces. Nice cloth cords and a reverse dial with red numbers!

Got it yesterday and I will clean it up tomorrow.

It works! Really nice ring $29.99 plus 13.34 shipping.....Doug

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Telegrafverket-Telegraf-Verket-Mid-Century-Modern-Telephone-Cream-Red-Numbers-/302914691658
Kidphone

Pourme

~

Love it when a min bid gets a desired piece!....I have had it happen only a couple of times...feels good!

After all we deserve one every once in a while, don't we?

Congrats, Doug!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

dsk

Congratulations! I grew up with the black version.  These were just made in a relatively small numbers.  Some had an error in the way the ringer was configured, the ringer coils was soldered in parallel, and not in series.  (It should be in series)

If you intend to use it it may have high REN load depending on just that error mentioned. Normally Less than 1.5

dsk

Doug Rose

Thanks Dag...it is really a sharp looking phone. I am very happy with it. It is fully functional but will be sitting on a shelf......Doug
Kidphone

dsk

The only more rare version of these are the one with a transistorized hearing aid amplifier.  (just rare, not expensive)

dsk