News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Michigan and dorky hobbies...

Started by Netdewt, April 19, 2010, 11:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m1898

Well, I was born and raised in Michigan. I now live south of the border. That could explain why I seem to collect a lot of different things (or junk as some call it).
"Oh lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, I get better looking each day"

MDK

Funny you mentioned this. My parents always told me I was conceived in Michigan... er, "Made in Detroit", even though I was raised in Illinois. This could explain a lot.

m1898

Could be worse. In England they have someone who collects bathroom thrones. Maybe that's the only way he will ever get to sit on the "throne". Just a thought.  Jim
"Oh lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, I get better looking each day"

LarryInMichigan

Quote from: m1898 on December 30, 2011, 01:01:24 PM
Could be worse. In England they have someone who collects bathroom thrones. Maybe that's the only way he will ever get to sit on the "throne". Just a thought.  Jim

and I thought it was gross cleaning out old ear wax and filth from telephone handsets  :o