News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

What are your Favorite Cars???

Started by Bill Cahill, April 17, 2009, 05:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podor

One of my favorite cars is the '94-'96 Impala SS. I had this gray-green '95 for about 6 years. It was bone stock, but that LT1 had plenty of power. I had a Chevelle back in the day that I thought was pretty cool. I challenged one of these on the highway and lost big time. From that day on I wanted one. I traded it for a Suburban, which was probably a bad idea. My dad has a '94 wagon which will be a SS clone as soon as I get my hands on it.

My close second is the Pontiac G8. It is an awesome all around performer and very pleasing to the eyes. It's also Pontiac's last performance vehicle, ever. Mine was a GT with the 6.0. I used it for a work car, which was breaking my heart. I put a ton of miles on each week. I let her go to an owner who could treat her better and traded for a GMC 2500 HD with a Duramax.

podor

david@london

Nothing since 2016 on this topic...
How about a long black electric cadillac.......

MMikeJBenN27

My favorites are 50s cars, followed by 40s and early 60s cars.  I love 40s and early 50s Buicks in particular, but I love almost all 50s cars.  My baby is a 54 New Yorker station wagon, and yes, it has a Hemi.  My truck is a 73 GMC 3/4 ton.  NO SMOG CHECKS!

Mike

FABphones

I have been lucky enough to own my favourite cars, with the exception of this one, which sadly I will now never get to own.

An all time favourite, 90 or 110, both great vehicles.
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

RDPipes

Well, I reckon my favorites would have to start with my 1976 Eldorado, then my 2006 Ford Ranger at present.
Dream vehicles would have to be a 40 Ford P/U Truck and a 37 Cord.
Oh! Forgot to mention my Canary yellow 58 Chevy Belair I had, until it was stolen.  :'(
It was the first car I ever bought with my own money, I paid $58 for it in 1972 if my memory serves me right.

MMikeJBenN27

My all-time favorite is the 1950 Buick Roadmaster and Super, in that order, followed by the 40, 41, and 42 Buicks.  I also love the 58 - 60 Cadillacs, and almost all 40s, 50, and early 60s cars.  Have no use for "appliance mobiles" though.

Mike