"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Greetings from NY

Started by AL_as_needed, April 10, 2016, 02:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AL_as_needed

Hello ladies and gents,
Finally have given in to the symptoms of "the bug" and have joined your ranks to commiserate. What started out as something of a memory fueled impulse buy of an old 500 C/D set, turned into an addiction and several other phones and phone parts (more on the way as I type this haha).

Found this forum soon after my "exposure" and love the level of knowledge available as well as the down to earth nature of the members. Looking forward to hear from and post to you all.
TWinbrook7

dsk

flybynyte

Great to have you on board,...welcome.

Welcome to CRPF, a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Mr. Bones

Welcome,

We're glad to have you here!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

HarrySmith

Welcome! Sounds like it is too late for my usual warning about Phoneitis, it appears you are well on your way, admitting your addiction is the first step! Unfortunately there is no cure, this will progress. Have you got all the colors yet? What about that special model? Maybe an old phone book with your grandparents info in it? The list goes on & on. You have found the best forum on the net, lots of experience & knowledge here and members who are willing to share it! Members who also love pictures!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AL_as_needed

Thank you all!

And HarrySmith: I like to be up front with the demons in my life, this is a highly aggressive illness. I was only exposed last October, with spring bringing further symptoms and the return of flea market season....correlation or causation? :D

I don't have all cool toys yet, (just a few basic 500s and a butt set) but I can tell this will be a hobby that will haunt me for a long time.....
TWinbrook7