News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Southern Ontario - New Member

Started by tuffnut, January 06, 2017, 08:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuffnut

Came across this forum earlier in the week. Tons of info on here. Looks like a great site. I have numerous old phones fixed up and some ready to be repaired when I get time.
I spent 15 years with Bell Canada as an installation/repair tech & splicer over 21 years ago and I still enjoy reading & learning about phones.

Jeff

Welcome to CRPF, What part of Southern Ontario are you from? I'm in Belleville.

princessphone

Welcome to the Forum Tuffnut.
There are a lot of Canadians in this club. I'm from Stoney Creek and where are you from. Please tell us your interests and what you got. I'm sure a lot of us want to learn from you and pick your brain (and perhaps your inventory).
Best regards, John DeJonge 

tuffnut

Here are a few of my phones. I live in the Paris area. I will post a few pics if I can.
Jeff

tuffnut

Small collection of different types of phones and signs over the years,

Pourme

Very nice collection...I like the way you display

Welcome to the forum!

We all here have one thing in common....

Phoneitis!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

RotarDad

Welcome, Tuffnut!   I really like your NE 3-slot!  The condition is very nice, and you don't see too many in the green.  Very nice!
Paul

oldguy

Gary

tallguy58

Nice stuff. Welcome to the asylum.

With all the southern Ontario collectors here we should consider a meeting when the weather improves.
Cheers........Bill

Dennis Markham

Quote from: tallguy58 on January 08, 2017, 09:27:46 AM
With all the southern Ontario collectors here we should consider a meeting when the weather improves.

Depending on where in southern Ontario you would meet, maybe some of us from the Detroit/Michigan area could make the trip as well.  Meeting at a Tim Horton's. :)

AE_Collector

Quote from: Dennis Markham on January 08, 2017, 12:18:21 PM
Depending on where in southern Ontario you would meet, maybe some of us from the Detroit/Michigan area could make the trip as well.  Meeting at a Tim Horton's. :)

Well....I was hoping that they would meet in Vancouver! (We have lots of Tim's here)

Terry

Quote from: AE_Collector on January 08, 2017, 02:58:15 PM
Well....I was hoping that they would meet in Vancouver! (We have lots of Tim's here)

Terry

Sounds like a good idea Terry, but I can't find Vancouver, Ontario on the Southern Ontario map. ;)

AE_Collector

OH I must have been thinking of Vancouver Washington!

Terry

Totally makes sense now. I guess I wasn't thinking outside the telephone. :)