News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Where can I find a receiver modular jack for my W.E. phone?

Started by DarrenWGaransi, November 03, 2011, 11:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarrenWGaransi

Hello Everyone,

I need to replace the modular receiver jack on my W.E. 1554B but I can't seem to find the actual name for this modular jack-obviously it's smaller than the regular RJ11 jack.  Any ideas....anyone??

ESalter

I'm positive I have one.  I'll double check today and if I have one, I'll send it to you.  Will that work? :)  ---Eric

ESalter

I found one.  It's marked 616B on the bottom, correct?  PM me your address and I'll get it sent.  ---Eric

Doug Rose

Quote from: ESalter on November 04, 2011, 05:49:44 PM
I found one.  It's marked 616B on the bottom, correct?  PM me your address and I'll get it sent.  ---Eric
Very Nice Eric! This is what makes the Forum such a fun place for collectors. I am impressed by the generosity that is shown to new and established members as well. Very nice indeed.....Doug
Kidphone

gpo706

Eric, to echo Doug - great gesture, this forum is very cordial.

Well done!
"now this should take five minutes, where's me screwdriver went now..?"

ESalter

Well, others on the forum always seem eager to help me out whenever I'm looking for something, so the least I can do it return the favor when I'm able :)

Phonesrfun

Coincidentally, I see in a post on the TCI listserve that Steve Cichorsky is bringing some NOS handset modular jacks to the San Jose show.
-Bill G

DarrenWGaransi

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for being so nice.  I have plenty of parts also so if anyone needs anything just let me know.

Regards,

Darren.