"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New Member from Rhode Island

Started by New England Tel., June 27, 2013, 08:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New England Tel.

Hello to everyone,

I am a new member who just joined yesterday, and I thought I'd just make myself known on the forum. My name is Bob Archambault, and I go by the username of "New England Tel." I hail from the state of Rhode Island in the USA. Although I've already started a message topic in the "General" area, I wanted to "do it right" by posting here.

I've been collecting phones & paraphernalia for about 15 years now, and although my income and space limitations don't allow me to collect as much as I'd like, I still manage to find an interesting piece from time-to-time. My interests are primarily with Bell System/Western Electric equipment, but I do branch out from this if I see something that piques my interest.

While I'll probably be reading much more than I'll be posting, I hope to occasionally contribute to what looks to be a great forum.

-Bob Archambault

WesternElectricBen

Welcome,

I'm sure all of us would be happy to see your collection. And we hope you will be a regular poster too!

Ben

Dennis Markham

Glad to have you aboard, Bob.  Welcome!

Doug Rose

Bob....welcome....I am also a big NET fan, living in MA. Feel free to post your NET collectables. I always like to see something that I have never seen. This is a great group of guys and gals. You will fit right in here....Welcome to the Forum...Doug
Kidphone

Phonesrfun

Quote from: New England Tel. on June 27, 2013, 08:19:38 PM
Hello to everyone,

....and although my income and space limitations don't allow me to collect as much as I'd like, I still manage to find an interesting piece from time-to-time.....

I hear ya!
-Bill G