"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Lots of phones for sale by Vern

Started by HarrySmith, February 17, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

Quote from: Vern P on March 08, 2018, 12:43:57 PM
These are the ones sold so far. #2, 14, 20,22, 27, 28, 30 (the complete ones), 31 (complete ones). Sales have been slow on the other lists, lot of stuff still for sale, open to offers also.
Vern

These are sold on list 3? Anything sold on list 2? Confusion (for me) is setting in!

Terry

Vern P

Yes these are sold from list #3, I don't have my copy of list #2, will post about #2 another time. But I will say that a lot of it is still looking for a new home, were it can be warm and loved,  also out of my cold shop.
Vern

AE_Collector

Anyone looking for chrome handset bands for their prized AE 40 or 50 should buy Vern's AE43 spacemaver, List 3 item 40 for $50 as just the chrome caps or a handset with chrome caps is usually $40 and up. Swap the caps over and you've still got a complete AE 43 spacemaker left over!

Terry

Vern P

OK, I know this maybe FUN, but I will do it anyway. 

Stuff on list #2 (posted 2-27) is now 20% off.  So take a look and see what you can't live with out.  ;)
Remember I use the library's computer, so I may be slow in getting back to you.

Vern

compubit

Terry, #27, 28 & 29 from list 2 are sold  - they're sitting in my kitchen right now ready to head down to the basement for testing :-)

Thanks, Vern, for the opportunity to buy, and look forward to future items...

Jim
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

AE_Collector

Thanks Jim. I've marked them SOLD

Good idea, anyone purchasing some of Vern's items can feel free to indicate that here and I will update his lists.

Terry

Vern P

For Sale list #3,   Sales have been slow, now 30% off of what is left.
Still stuff from list #2, 20% off.

Been busy with other stuff, but I am working on a new list.
Vern