"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

It's been one of those months!!!!

Started by Kenny C, April 16, 2010, 12:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellsystemproperty

Quote from: Kennyc1955 on April 17, 2010, 11:11:24 AM
let me guess it is a devil car chrysler.

Actually my dad had a 300 and it was a great car. It never had problems, and the back seat window is a little small, but it's not that bad. We also have two PT Cruisers, and they are working great. They also are very unique in a time when many cars all look the same. When I  start driving I will get the PT Cruiser, and it is the unique Seamist green color. It sounds like your parent's Chrysler is a lemon, because they aren't all like that.

Kenny C

well ours is something but I hate it
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

GusHerb

Quote from: AtomicEraTom on April 18, 2010, 03:23:32 PM
Trucks are supposed to be loud haha, my redneck side is coming out.

I have a friend that had a PT Cruiser a couple months ago, he had to take it in for a coolant leak 3 timess, and a steering box issue, all in 2 months.  The dealership gave him a newer, nicer Ford Focus and he's very happy with it.

There's so many loud trucks around here it drive's me up the wall, everywhere I go I hear one bombarding me from hearing my own thoughts  >:( ;D
Jonathan

Kenny C

it is diesel so just picture the sound of a 21 year old diesel engine.GEEZE
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

GusHerb

Jonathan

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

AET

I'm just about the only one of my friends that doesn't have a loud exhaust.  Almost all of them drive big, jacked up trucks, with loud exhausts and tons of 'redneck' stickers, as that's what we are. 

The closest I ever got was my station wagon, which wasn't loud, (except for when it was straight piped for two days) But It did have plenty of 'redneck' stickers!  Ahh high school :)

- Tom

Greg G.

Quote from: Kennyc1955 on April 16, 2010, 12:41:02 AM
Well I am sure you all have heard th expression," March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb". March ain't got nothin' on April. So far we have went through 4 lawn mowers,...

You should have got a Maytag:

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e