News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Lancaster Show June 12th. Anybody planning on going?

Started by WesternElectricBen, April 02, 2015, 10:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WesternElectricBen

Hello all,

The TCI spring show in Lancaster PA. is coming around again, on June 12th. I am curious to know if there is anyone on this forum who plans to come, besides the usual suspects.

I haven't yet made any plans on going, though it is more likely than not I will attend.

Ben

compubit

When I saw Lancaster, PA, I was excited, but then realized it was the weekend we'll be on a family cruise to Alaska celebrating my parents' 50th Anniversary, so I'm out...  Next year - but planning on going to Springfield later this year.

Jim
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

WEBellSystemChristian

I really, really, really want to go to a phone show one of these days, but June 12th is the day I get out of school for Summer Break. I might attend the Springfield show; it's later on in the year (more time to make plans) and it's closer!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

tallguy58

Cheers........Bill

WesternElectricBen

tallguy58

Cheers........Bill

WesternElectricBen

I just signed up for the show on the TCI website; I will be attending this year.

Ben

HarrySmith

Wish I was. Unfortunately no. Keep an eye out for the stuff left from Roger Conklin's estate. Lots Co good stuff that will be selling at rock bottom pricing!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

LM Ericsson

Regards,
-Grayson

paul-f

Last year's show was great. 

They made more selling space available this year and it sold out early.  If you're on the fence, try to attend.  This is the "big one" for this year.

If you're interested in switching, there are also working displays to study and experts to meet.  Stay for the Switchers' Tour Saturday evening.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

WesternElectricBen

It's absolutely fantastic to see that the show in increasing in size, even from last year.

Ben

xhausted110

I am going as well, I forgot to register, but they are usually pretty cool about that.
- Evan

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: xhausted110 on June 12, 2015, 08:13:34 AM
I am going as well, I forgot to register, but they are usually pretty cool about that.

Yeah, I don't think they will mind. See ya their.

Ben