News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Comedy clip - Telephones

Started by Greg G., November 14, 2009, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Tonyrotary

Funny! My wife and I just watched a movie called Aliens in the Attic. Four 3 foot tall aliens come down to earth to set up a machine and launch an invasion. Well there is this scene where these kids are trying to get help using their cell phones but the aliens are jamming the signal. One of the young kids notices a what I believe was a AE type 80 rotary phone. She pickes it up and gets a dial tone and yells out that this phone works. One of the other young kids runs over and tries to dial it.

He yells there are no buttons on it, what the heck is this thing?....LOL Luckily one of the much older kids comes over and says it's a rotary phone you have to turn the dial. Then they show him dial a number and watch as the dial turns slowly back. It looked like they purposely slowed down the dial as it took over 3 seconds for the dial to return after he dialed a 9. My wife and I were laughing.

Greg G.

Quote from: Tonyrotary on November 15, 2009, 06:01:06 PM
Funny! My wife and I just watched a movie called Aliens in the Attic....One of the young kids notices a what I believe was a AE type 80 rotary phone. She pickes it up and gets a dial tone and yells out that this phone works. One of the other young kids runs over and tries to dial it....

The member reviews on Netflix were mostly good, it's in my que, I have see that scene!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e