News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOR SALE: Dials and parts

Started by 4123, March 09, 2014, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If anyone needs dials or their parts, here is a photo of a few things I just pulled out of the warehouse.  Let me know what you need.
Thanks,  Ron
Ron Christianson

"Consider It All Entertainment"

mentalstampede

Got any nice WE metropolitan type dial plates dated IV39? I need one for the 4H in my 302. If you don't feel like digging that hard, that's cool too.
My name is Kenn, and I like telephones.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." --Robert Heinlein

WEBellSystemChristian

Do you have any Western Electric clear open-center finger wheels?
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

old tanker

I am not as fussy as my nephew, but I could use a servicable 4H dial to fix an early 302.

HarrySmith

OK, Ron, here is my dial wishlist:

Complete correct #2 for  my candlestick
Complete correct dial for my 1937 302
Complete correct dial for my D1
Correct unnotched dial plate for my B1 with 2HB dial dated 1932
Also a few WE fingerwheels and number card rings as spares would be nice

Thanks for looking!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Fabius

Hi Ron,

Any AE type 24 marked as such in an oval? Thanks.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

waynet7

If you still have any of these dials left, I would like to get a type 24 (marked "type 24") AE dial if you have one. Thanks.

mark9564

andre_janew

I'm looking for a WE Black Dot dial plate with a Z on it.  It would look really nice on the #6 dial I have on my 302.

cloyd

I need a black dial card holder and the plastic insert for an AE40 if you have one.  I think there is an embossed "7" on the back of the dial if that helps.  I'm new at this.

Thanks for taking the time!

cloyd
-- I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it. - Van Gogh -- 1885

Fabius

Quote from: cloyd on March 07, 2015, 06:43:53 PM
I need a black dial card holder and the plastic insert for an AE40 if you have one.  I think there is an embossed "7" on the back of the dial if that helps.  I'm new at this.

Thanks for taking the time!

cloyd

He doesn't seem to answer people's messages.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

TelePlay

Ron hasn't been on the forum since January 11, 2015.

You might be able to reach him through his web site from his forum signature.

http://www.museumphones.com/index.shtml

Robb

Hi Ron,
I guess I might as well jump on the wishlist wagon here and ask if you have a WE 150B dial plate for a 302 from 1941. I would be happy to purchase the entire dial if need be. Hope you can help. I come to you on behalf of a bunch of guys that have chimed in to my first post as a new member of this org. The highly recommended I contact you. By the photo you posted.... there's most likely a "keeper"in there for me.

Let me know at your convenience.

TelePlay

Quote from: Robb on September 14, 2017, 08:28:50 PM
Hi Ron,
I guess I might as well jump on the wishlist wagon here and ask if you have a WE 150B dial plate for a 302 from 1941. I would be happy to purchase the entire dial if need be. Hope you can help. I come to you on behalf of a bunch of guys that have chimed in to my first post as a new member of this org. The highly recommended I contact you. By the photo you posted.... there's most likely a "keeper"in there for me.

Ron has not been on the forum since May 25th of this year.

You might get his attention by sending the above in an email to him at

info@museumphones.com

which is the stated contact email contact found on his web site

http://www.museumphones.com/index.shtml

I just read this post.  I will check my stock to see if I can find a 1941 150B  number plate.
Ron Christianson

"Consider It All Entertainment"