News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My youngest at the controls

Started by BDM, February 16, 2009, 09:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDM

Here's one of the loves of my life, my 2 y.o. curly top diaper queen, Maria ;D She wanted to play with the phones as soon as I arrived home.

This is one of her favorites. She tries to tell me why, but I just can't quite understand her :)

C'mon dad, 500 sets are fun!! You should have collected them early on, and you wouldn't have to spend the big dollars to catch up :-X

--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Dennis Markham

Great photos Brian!  She's keeping an eye on her inheritance.  She's a cutie for sure.  And the phones aren't bad either!

McHeath

What a cute little kiddo!

This is good, she will have memories of using rotary phones as a little girl and end up a future collector.  Thus our hobby will be saved when we all get past our expiration dates.
:)

BDM

Thanks guys. She knows the numbers well enough, that I can get her to dial a number correctly. Trouble is, I gotta watch she doesn't get a hold of the 302 on the night stand, or she'll start dialing away. Funny, she's knows how to dial a rotary correctly, but not a TT.....Since the TT phone is well within reach far more often, I don't want her dialing numbers at random.

I'm not one for posting pics of my kids on the NET, but I thought these fit the moment. 5 minutes after I put the phones away, she was out like a light. Those baggy eyes were tired :)
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Bill Cahill

Well, she's a cutie, and, I'm proud to see it's people like that that will keep up the tradition.
God bless the little ones......
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Dan/Panther

Great shots, is that hair, Mom's or Dad's ?
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

BDM

Quote from: Dan/Panther on February 17, 2009, 02:12:26 PM
Great shots, is that hair, Mom's or Dad's ?
D/P

Sure not mine with my ugly mug and dark straight hair :P It's my wife. She had hair exactly like that as a child. My oldest daughter is straight blond hair and blue eyed. Both look unlike each other.
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

HobieSport

Obviously you're raising her right, as she's learning the rotary before the touch tone.  The little ones are the most special.  Ours grew up and are not quite as cute anymore but they are still great. :)

BDM

I'm 43 y.o., and Maria was a surprise :o ;D ;)
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI