ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Quote from: HarrySmith on December 25, 2016, 04:23:27 PM
More of the 5-37.
Harry...the 5/37 is wonderful, I have a 4H with a I 37 celluloid on it. I will get some pics tomorrow. What is the diameter of the hole on the 7/37?  I might have a lamp that could fit in until you find another solution....great finds....Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

Harry....here is the 4H....Doug
Kidphone

HarrySmith

The hole is 1/4 inch.

PM sent.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

markosjal

Quote from: Pourme on December 13, 2016, 10:28:19 PM
Merry Christmas Harry!...

Like MY wife would ever buy me a phone....much less a four pack!

Benny

Be wise, get out now then!
Phat Phantom's phreaking phone phettish

HarrySmith

Got the 37's all stripped down. I am going to send the bases out to get the feet recovered along with a couple of other sets of screw on feet. I removed the broken condenser bracket and took one off a 39 302 I have. I thought they were the same but the end that is riveted in is not. I ended up having to get the Dremel out to cut & grind a little, now it looks almost exact.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

Since I had the phones all stripped down I decided to throw all the hardware into the tumbler. Took 3 runs through but came out amazing! Brackets and screws look like brand new!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

andre_janew

Now you have to figure out where all those little pieces go!

HarrySmith

I finally finished the first of the 1937 302's I got for Christmas. It has been a long time coming. I had to clear my work area, which is the dining room table, for the holidays and they all got put away. I also was locating all the correct parts, such as dated 1937 dials with celluloid number rings and I sent the bases out for new feet. The feet are the only thing new, I decided to keep the original paint even with the few flaws. It cleaned up nicely and I could not be happier with it! Here are the specifics: Base 7-37. 4H dial III37, tan 59A dial gasket, celluloid 149B number ring III37, brass fingerwheel, brass card holder, 195A condenser II37, 101A coil II37, E1 handset 4-14-37, elements 4-37 & II37. Could not find a date on the handset cord and has a new line cord which may get changed. I will split pictures into two posts.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

Rest of the pictures.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Pourme

What a beautiful and impressive pre war 302, Harry. Thanks for the update.... One down 3 to go!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

oldguy

Gary