Sigmaz' BK Precision 1050 Telephone Analyzer that he snapped up for $65
5 (14.3%)
Pourme's Stromberg Carlson 1250 wall phone on EBAY for $39.95 + $19.50
3 (8.6%)
Poplar1's WECo 5302 in Aqua Blue for $60 + $18 shipping BIN on eBay
19 (54.3%)
Haf's Hostage Phone + speakers + 3 trimline "throw"phones on eBay $100
9 (25.7%)
dsk's set of 3 Ericophones / Cobras picked up locally for a total of $38!
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

poplar1

Quote from: Doug Rose on April 23, 2018, 09:06:54 PM
Nice Find David.....can you post the link, eBay doesn't like the number....Doug

ebay.com/itm/222918978703

I can't figure out how to post a blue link with this Amazon Fire tablet.

============

EDIT:  URL link added

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222918978703
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

Haf

As I mostly don't have anything special or cheap, this month I would like to nominate my HOSTAGEPHONE series V and additional speakers and 3 trimline "throw"phones for $100 on ebay. At least this is something I would say you don't see alldays.

Haf
Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474

Sigmaz

Quote from: Haf on April 24, 2018, 11:03:01 AM
As I mostly don't have anything special or cheap, this month I would like to nominate my HOSTAGEPHONE series V and additional speakers and 3 trimline "throw"phones for $100 on ebay. At least this is something I would say you don't see alldays.

Haf

SO COOL!
:o

dsk

I have understood that for some her the money is important, and I have just saved a total of $900 by getting a BK Precision 1050 after following a hint on the same thread as the other BK1050's nominated. I got mine for $300 shipping, customs and VAT included.  ;D
It is a good working tool!

dsk

https://goo.gl/8WrQx8

dsk

Others has suggested me to nominate my purchase of 3 Ericophones / Cobras for a total of $38

https://goo.gl/cx4HDU

dsk

AE_Collector

Okay dsk, I know everything in context right! It isn't always about the money. I will enter your new fleet of Ericofon's for April's Find of the Month.

Terry

AE_Collector

Okay...close enough to the end of the month. 9 PM here out west. Don't think we have any members in western Alaska, Hawaii or South Pacific Islands east if the date line anyway....

So, let's VOTE! Seven excellent entries this month, check them out and vote for your favourite TWO "Finds".

Terry

AE_Collector

Well there you have it. Poplar1's Aqua Blue WECo 5302 for $60 is this months winner. I didn't even know there was one made in Aqua Blue! Congratulations David....great find.

Sargeguy's Phoenix No.7 "pencil shaft" candlestick had a real good shot at winning too but narrowly settled for second place. Always a great showing for a candlestick. Had you shown how you integrated the Bluetooth with your car system I think you would have been over the top Greg!

Thanks to this months contestants and thanks to all of those that voted.

To check out a list of all past winners including the Find of the YEAR winners, click here:  --> Winner's List <--

TelePlay has grabbed pictures of all of the "Find of the Month" winners since we started this back in 2010 and he has put them into albums on forum. Thanks John.  To check them out, click here:  --> Photo Album <--

Terry

Sargeguy

I'm beginning to regret turning down that $4000 offer just so I'd still be eligible for "Find of the Month"!!!
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

AE_Collector

We'll look at the bright side....first, second and third place all get the same cash reward for winning Find of the Month!