News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOR SALE -- Entire Phone and parts collection !

Started by electric al, August 14, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric al

I have made a decision to dispose of my entire collection .

I would like to sell in one shot , but I think I will sell by the items !

I have many cords , many j boxes (old style) 4 pin , old style plugs , many rotary dial units , (desk style) , some wall mount ,a few European units , some novelty phones , a few crank style (wood) , Hotel desk phone (no dial).  Actually lots of stuff !

500 series  ... Red , Black , Green , Beige , Cream , Chocolate brown .

P.M. me if you need any of this stuff. If i have it I will make reasonable arrangements .

I also have a Panasonic P B X  K X -TD 816 C and the proprietary phone for sale in another for sale listing (click this hyperlink).

Hate to quit , but I have other interests that are taking priority !
Never met a phone I didn't like !

Dan/Panther

Sorry to see anyone leave the hobby. If you wish to sell, Please post your items in the Classifieds, WITH prices.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Al,

Why don't you bring your collection to the phone show in Kingston this September? You are only about 2 1/2 hour drive away.
Check out the link below.

http://www.phoneshow.ca/

Doug Rose

Sorry to see you leave us....hopefully you will reconsider....Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

I go through spells where I'm not as active with my collection,actively looking at phones, buying phones. My wife likes those periods of time. Even then I enjoy admiring and handling my phones. I'm sorry to hear that you are opting to sell out and leave the hobby all together. However we can all relate to other interests and having to prioritize our lives.

Listing your collection here would give the rest of us the opportunity to enhance our collections and hopefully help you recap some of the $$ you spent along the way.

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service