News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Our 5th Anniversary!

Started by McHeath, September 02, 2013, 01:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bones

Although I am a relative newcomer to the CRPF, I wanted to express my most sincere thanks to Dennis, and all the moderators, for giving us such a cool place to play! ;D

The information exchanged here is phenomenal, and I can't personally recall any group or forum where people have behaved more respectfully, or politely in their interactions. That, alone, makes it The place to be, telephony-wise, on the entire www.

The people that populate this forum are wonderful, on a multitude of levels, and I'm honored that I'm allowed to be a part of it all!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Dave203

Happy Bday CRPF!! Already 5 years!!

I know I've only been a member a few weeks now but this form has been so helpful. Just reading everything I could has done wonders feeding my telephone addiction. I thank you Dennis for allowing me to be a member and for keeping up such an amazing website and forum where people can get together and talk, show photos and ask questions. Big thanks to the mods and members aswell!

New England Tel.

In my earlier "birthday" message, I did a huge disservice by not thanking all of our great moderators. Please allow me to correct that...

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MODERATORS OF CRPF!!!

Bob
-Bob Archambault

Russ Kirk

Happy Birthday to CRPF and thanks to Dennis and all the moderators.

Thank you for making this my very favorite web site!
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Tim Mc

Who converted all of those desk stands to candles?  ;)  Glad to be on the forum - still enjoying noob status.  Thanks to the contributors out there that make this a really good reference site.

AE_Collector

Quote from: Tim Mc on September 04, 2013, 05:48:55 PM
Who converted all of those desk stands to candles?  ;) 

Good idea! No need to drill them for the wires.  I can not tell a lie, it was TelePlay who did it!

Terry

McHeath

Wow, ate way too much of that bacon/cake!  Errrp! :D

So in looking at the forum stats it seems that 4 of the first ten members are still active.  That looks like a good retention rate eh? 

Here's to five more years!

AE_Collector

Yes, pretty good retention rate for sure. Someties it seems like 4 of the last 10 to join up are no longer here!

Terry