News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Father's Day!

Started by mienaichizu, June 21, 2009, 10:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mienaichizu

to all the fathers in here, happy father's day everyone!

McHeath

Thanks, I have my 16 year old and then 3 step sons who are older.  Happy Father's Day to any other dads out there in PhoneLand. 

HobieSport

Happy Father's Day to all.  Gee, I'm going to be a Grand Dad this Autumn too.  Yikes. ;D
-Matt

HarrySmith

HAPPY FATHERS DAY ;D

To all the Dads out there in telphone land, Thanks!
And I hope you get that elusive phone you have been lusting after today :o
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AE_Collector

I don't know about any phone aquisitions today (yet) but I get to take the 2 hour ferry trip from Vancouver to Vancouver Island this morning and then go to a fairly large car show this afternoon.

We will spend the next 5 days on Vancouver Island before returning home on Thursday night. Staying with friends most of the time.

Happy Fathers day everyone!

Terry

Tom B

I didn't get any phones (sniff), but I did receive 2 Lady Gaga albums. Can't really complain :)
Tom

Doug Rose

Janet and I are up in Kennybunk ME to visit her dad. Got up at 4AM to hit two Flea markets before 10AM breakfast. Picked up eleven nice phones. The early bird does get the phones with sleep deprivation to boot!!....Doug
Kidphone

Dan

Revisited the place where I scored my avatar phone last year.... rain and no real phones but had a good burger and fries for lunch......
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

AE_Collector

Me too! Good burger and fries for lunch on the ferry to Vancouver Island! No phones though...

Terry

AE_Collector

Here's a thread from 2009 to revive today. Happy Fathers Day 2012 everyone!

And here's a good "Father's Day Find" thread from 2010 if anyone needs something to read....

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=2907.0

Terry

david@london

.........happy father's day from a dad in england -  to all the ............................................american dads !

AE_Collector

And Canadian too.

There is something in the back of my mind that in England you do have a "Father's Day" but not the same date???

Terry

Phonesrfun

One year later, and time to revive this thread.  Happy Fathers' Day!
-Bill G

AE_Collector

Happy Father's Day to all from myself somewhere in the North Pacific (between Juneau Alaska and Anchorage Alaska)

Terry

Dennis Markham

Happy Father's Day to all of the Father's in phone land.

Terry, hope you're having a great cruise.  Take some photos to post for us!

~Dennis