Auction 62 - 1941 WE 302 in Ivory plastic

Started by baldopeacock, January 19, 2011, 10:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baldopeacock

AE_Collector

Quote from: baldopeacock on January 25, 2011, 10:55:26 PM
So - is anyone here the new owner?   

$255.00 Final Price
n***- (629) is the new owner. No one that I can identify.

Terry

NorthernMan

Did i win this contest ..........  or i am i getting stiffed ........ everyday i look in the mail for the winning prize and am dissapointed.  My record out of 4 contests so far is one win, one 3rd and 2 cancelled auctions.  Actually i learned today one of my phones was featured in this contest quite awhile ago, kinda neat to see it. If i didn't win please ignore this post.

Doug Rose

Quote from: NorthernMan on January 26, 2011, 01:50:47 PM
Did i win this contest ..........  or i am i getting stiffed ........ everyday i look in the mail for the winning prize and am dissapointed.  My record out of 4 contests so far is one win, one 3rd and 2 cancelled auctions.  Actually i learned today one of my phones was featured in this contest quite awhile ago, kinda neat to see it. If i didn't win please ignore this post.

Northernman you are over.....winning bid is to be closest without going over. But thank you for playing the home edition of name that price!..... Don Pardo
Kidphone

NorthernMan

Darnit ... oh well .... i hear the prize ain't that great anyways .... the fame would of been good though ........ maybe next time.

Dennis Markham

NorthernMan you were the closest but as Doug said, we've always gone by closest w/o going over.  Nice job though.   Congratulations to Dan for being the "winner".  The check is in the mail.

AE_Collector

Quote from: Dennis Markham on January 26, 2011, 04:51:11 PM
Congratulations to Dan for being the "winner".  The check is in the mail.

(Postage Due)

Terry

Bill Cahill

Quote from: Dennis Markham on January 26, 2011, 04:51:11 PM
NorthernMan you were the closest but as Doug said, we've always gone by closest w/o going over.  Nice job though.   Congratulations to Dan for being the "winner".  The check is in the mail.

Hey, Dennis!
Where are my checks???

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Dan

Gosh, I really wanted it to go for more, but I'll take the win.  ;)
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Dennis Markham

Bill Cahill

Heck NO!
You owe me 90 percent interest!
Bill Cahill :lol:

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."