Fabius

Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

TelePlay

$2,350.00

Updated and corrected spreadsheet through 13 guesses.

TelePlay

That was an interesting gambit, raising the maximum bid to some unknown number a little more than a day before the auction ends. Sent a statement telling anyone else interested in the phone that $2,100 won't win the auction. Should be an interesting end to the auction tomorrow, either way: The gambit wins the phone at $2,000, or, an all out sniping war takes place in the last few seconds, IMHO, of course. Then, there may be a 3rd event that takes place. Who knows?

TelePlay

An interesting but quite boring auction having to wait 4 days for the first bid to be placed at $2,000 and then watching that be the high bid until the end of the auction. The ending was a big thud with no snipes with the final winning bid being $2,000.00 by d***s who took the phone home. I guess that gambit was effective.

The winner of Auction Contest #122 is twocvbloke, who with the 9th into the contest offered the winning guess of $2,000.00. Congratulations go out to twocvbloke for getting his second win in the CRPF Auction Contests moving him up a rung on the Contest Standings board.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 122 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.

Or as twocvbloke said,    - - - >  "You gotta be in it to win it ! ! !". . .   ;D "

After all, he ought to know, right?  8)

twocvbloke

Now if only I could guess this week's lottery numbers, I could buy me some expensive phones too...  ;D