News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Dymo Labelwriter 450, 450-twin

Started by Babybearjs, January 12, 2016, 04:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

Yes, go to www.dymo.com for more details. these units really come in handy for all sorts of uses. hope you can get one....
John

jsowers

Quote from: Fabius on January 14, 2016, 10:17:52 AM
Can the tape be bought for the machine in different sizes?

You can use any size labels from small ones up to the width of the slot. They come in rolls. You can even get clear labels, which are neat for labeling clear plastic parts drawers and on white boxes and envelopes all you see is the black printing and not the label. The labels come in an array of colors too. I used one of these at work before I retired and it came in very handy for labeling and organizing totes and their contents and for labeling the IP address of network laser printers.
Jonathan

Babybearjs

the funny thing about these are that I found My first label printer in a thrift store BRAND NEW..... for less then $10.00.   when you're not looking, its right there in front of you..... what a find!
John

Greg G.

Quote from: DavePEI on January 13, 2016, 08:46:07 PM

... I also use them to label the bottom of the many different ... phones with their name, inventory number, what I paid for them, date I got them, etc.

Wish I had did that from the start, now I have no idea what I paid for many of my phones.  Some prices I remember well but only because it was a steal or something else that stands out.  I'm keeping track of them now, but I just use a text file with notes.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Fabius

I assume if the 3xx and 4xx series don't work with Windows 7 they will not work with Windows 10?
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

Fabius

I'm answering my own question.

http://tinyurl.com/gpgy4rs

And what's the moral of the story? Do the research first before asking the question.

Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905