News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Bucky Covington/Cash'd Out concert.

Started by Dan/Panther, May 30, 2010, 03:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I went to a concert last night featuring" Bucky Covington", ( A different World). and with the opening band Cash'd Out. It was an open air concert presented by Veil Lake, a local resort of sorts. No shade and 90 Degrees. Surprisingly This is my first exposure in the Hot sun, this year, and I didn't even get Pink. Well not from the sun anyhow, My eyes were very red.
Cash'd Out is a Johnny Cash tribute band, and they were very good.

http://www.cashdout.com/video.html

Then Bucky Covington came on, That was a very electric performance. Almost everyone moved forward. We happened to get there early enough that we were about 20 feet from the stage. About half way through the concert I see Bucky flip his arm towards the audience and I see this blue flash, and following to the ground about 5 feet from me. It picked it up and it's the pick he was using with his name embossed on it. Later on I got to meet him and got his autograph.
A real nice evening until I woke up[ about 3:00 AM with a pounding headache. I took 2 aspirins and went back to sleep a, woke up this morning fresh and ready to go.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

sounds like a good time, d/p & a souvenir to boot :)
donna

AET

- Tom

Dan/Panther

Every word of that song is exactly like it was when I was growing up. Kids growing up  today are missing so much.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson