News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

SCAM - eBay E1 B1 Listing

Started by Doug Rose, October 01, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

picture finally changed.....just like mine was except now it is a D1. I can't tell them apart  :o....Doug

Kidphone

LarryInMichigan

Quote from: Doug Rose on October 03, 2017, 08:38:56 AM
picture finally changed.....just like mine was except now it is a D1. I can't tell them apart  :o....Doug

Well, it IS a phone after all :)

Larry

Pourme

The paint on his don't look as good as yours....

Or either you take better pictures, Doug.....
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

oldguy

It's got an E1 handset & a dial, isn't that all that maters?? ;-)
Gary

HarrySmith

I think the main reason it is the same phone in his opinon is that they are both black.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

LarryInMichigan

I have probably mentioned before that people have occasionally seen one of my phones and remarked that they had one just like it when they were young.  I would then ask "Really, you had a Danish/German/French/British/whatever phone in your house?", and they would reply "Well, it was one of those old fashioned phones with the round dial thing on the front".  One friend looked at my phone collection and asked "What is the difference between this one, this one and that one, they are all the same.".

Larry

HarrySmith

Quote"What is the difference between this one, this one and that one, they are all the same.".
Larry

I think we have all heard that! Especially from my wife! Why do you need another black phone? You have plenty of those.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Thanks guys....I probably over reacted....just hard when the guy you sold it to shows you your/his phone in another auction....Doug 
Kidphone

AL_as_needed

Well in all fairness, if you want to make money and auction off something nice that people collect, chances are Doug already has a few.....so just auction off Doug's stuff  ;D

Also doesn't help we all already drool over many of the phone pictures you share, this ebay seller at least has good taste in terms of pictures. Glad it was resolved without too much headache. Now if he used the picture of the potty seat.....well now that would be war.

TWinbrook7

andre_janew

Yes, the seller has good taste in pictures as well as a sense of humor.  Why else would the seller have a handle like fattbutt50?

Doug Rose

Quote from: AL_as_needed on October 08, 2017, 02:35:09 PM
Well in all fairness, if you want to make money and auction off something nice that people collect, chances are Doug already has a few.....so just auction off Doug's stuff  ;D

Also doesn't help we all already drool over many of the phone pictures you share, this ebay seller at least has good taste in terms of pictures. Glad it was resolved without too much headache. Now if he used the picture of the potty seat.....well now that would be war.

thanks Al for the kind word....I do appreciate it.....Doug
Kidphone