Previous topic - Next topic

paul-f

Dave,

Please show us the transformer, too.

Thanks!
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Dave F

Dave F

Here are pics of the phone with the light on, and also of the transformer.  This is the first KS specimen of a 2012-type transformer that I have encountered.

JorgeAmely

Dave, try to take some pictures with the finger wheel turning while you snap the picture. They come out really nice.
Jorge

Kenny C

i love seeing those photos like that when a riger is riging or a dial is spinning
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

JorgeAmely

Quote from: Kennyc1955 on September 02, 2010, 04:17:05 PM
i love seeing those photos like that when a riger is riging or a dial is spinning

Kenny:

Like this one? Dennis has a few more in his Picasa albums.

Jorge

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dennis Markham

Dave, my apology for hijacking your thread but I'll go ahead and make this post.  I think the photo Jorge was referring to is posted below.  That is from my 500 P/U dated 8-1959.  I'd like to take credit for the idea of the photo, but I copied it from a Bell ad that appeared in a Saturday Evening post. I don't know the date of the magazine in which it was originally printed.  I bought the Ad off eBay.

Kenny C

where do you get replacement bulbs for them ?
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

bingster

Call 811 for repair service? ;)
= DARRIN =

Dennis Markham

They are available on eBay.  The threaded ones or the bayonet style.  I can look up the numbers on them if you'd like, Kenny.

Kenny C

i just  got a lead  on a light beige mushroom  ;D my cousin had it 20 yrs ago so there may be a chance she still has it.
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Craig T

Very nice phones gentlemen! Dave that gray phone is truly amazing, good eye!

Dan

Quote from: Kennyc1955 on September 02, 2010, 07:04:03 PM
i just  got a lead  on a light beige mushroom  ;D my cousin had it 20 yrs ago so there may be a chance she still has it.

Good luck with that! My aunt gave me her old pink phone and it was a mushroom. She didn't even know the hood was a lamp.

I think you could also score a bulb @ radio shack (I got a few princess bulbs
there)
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright