Started by bushman, November 02, 2009, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushman

Here are some pics of the OE cords I recently found

Bushman

AET

- Tom

Dennis Markham

Nice cords.  Were those on eBay?  (druel, druel.........)

bushman

No they were actually at a Goodwill store.  I bought every one I could find. Going back again to make sure no more appear.

Bushman

Craig T

Quote from: bushman on November 02, 2009, 10:21:44 PM
Here are some pics of the OE cords I recently found

Bushman

Oh Yeah, I Like! Good Eye Bushman!

bingster

Very nice!  Are they all D6 (Princess) cords, or are there D4 cords mixed in, too?
= DARRIN =

bushman

There is 5 D5AL cords. 4 pink ones and one yellow
             9 D6AA cords. 1 red, 1 lt rose biege, 1 pink, 1 yellow, 2 black, 2 white, 1 aqua blue
     and one D5AK.   white

Bushman

bwanna

where did you say that goodwill store is ??? ;)
donna

bushman

Just curious, Where do I find info on the part numbers? You guys said the D6AA cords are princess cords. Where do you find that info?

Bushman

P.S. If I told which Goodwill I would have to kill you.   ha ha!

Dan

THEE obvious ? What did you pay for these?
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

bushman

JorgeAmely

Want to sell the light beige?
Jorge

bingster

Quote from: bushman on November 03, 2009, 09:03:50 PM
     Just curious, Where do I find info on the part numbers? You guys said the D6AA cords are princess cords. Where do you find that info?

It has to do with the number of conductors inside the cord.  A standard 500 needs either three or four conductors in it's mounting cord, so those cords will start with "D3" or "D4."  The Princess phone needs six conductors in it's mounting cord, so Princess mounting cords start with "D6."  All these could be used for other special phone needs, too, so a D6 cord could possibly be used on other phones, but they're generally used for a Princess.
= DARRIN =