News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

>>>>Lots Of Phones & C.R.A.P. For Sale<<<<not mine

Started by HarrySmith, January 13, 2019, 07:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

Our own Vern has finally posted some photos with a computer! This has been a hercuclean effort for him as he is not a computer guy. It took over 2 days to accomplish. He states there is over 70 photos in the ATCA picture place:
https://atcaonline.com/pictures/?folder=10&op=list
He is open to offers on the phones. He is not up to date on value but knows what he paid for them.
He works off a library computer so it may take some time for hime to get back to you. You can email him here: vern1435@webtv.net

P.S. - C.R.A.P. = Communications Related Apparatus & Parts
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Jim Stettler

Quote from: HarrySmith on January 13, 2019, 07:57:47 AM
Our own Vern has finally posted some photos with a computer! This has been a hercuclean effort for him as he is not a computer guy.
Vern isn't a photo guy either, But he is quite a phone guy.
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Vern P

Thanks to Harry for cross posting this for me. Yes I anite so smart on these computer things.
Vern

Vern P

Sorry, I forgot do add that stuff is posted in all of the folders.
Vern

HarrySmith

I got an email from Vern about this stuff for sale. Apparently the sale is on hold for now. Stay tuned for updates.

FROM VERN:

Sorry, I see that I goofed AGAIN. I was contracting so much on posting the photos, that I don't think about making a text post to the lists.
There has been a few offer, request for more info, but no deals have been made.

So I think the best thing for me to do at this time, is just put stuff on hold, until I post a list of what is up for sale.  Yes I know some will not be happy with me, (but what else is new).

It also has even pointed out that it is only fair to say, as thing are "OPEN TO OFFER" as I know that I am out of date with value of a lot of stuff. That when an offer has been made, I need to let you know that you have been out bid. I don't want to run a auction, but I must do something like it.

I know some will not be happy about this or with me, but I know most will understand.   At times I don't think stuff out so well.

So until next time I have "egg on my face", have a good day.
Vern
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"