News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Missed out on...

Started by WesternElectricBen, July 24, 2014, 10:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WesternElectricBen

So, it looks like within 5 seconds of eBaY loading, I lost this, which could have been a good find.

It appears to be a B1 cradle with a bell box, which I'm guessing has a good value. But, anyway the shipping was lots of money, from Canada.

Is it legit? I've heard of these things being faked. Link: http://tinyurl.com/n244yeq

Ben

TelePlay

Was it a BIN auction? Seems so and if so, I don't understand the 5 seconds comment. It went to the best offer so why did you wait to snipe this? I'm confused on what happened here. Help me out.

WesternElectricBen

Well, I never said snipe, but I was unclear. Basically, I was saying that I was looking and a few seconds to late, because somebody bought it.

Really, I just wanted to know if it was a re-pro and it's predicted value.

Ben

TelePlay

Ah, screen loading, not bid loading. The B1/E1 looks real; I just don't know anything about the box.

unbeldi

The set has been on display for a while as a BIN and had a best offer option. The auction ended yesterday and was relisted since.
The shape of the subset is not obvious, the crank is missing it's grip.   It's probably a 315H or J.
I paid $61 for a combo like this, but much better shape, some months ago, so the price, considering the expensive shipping from CA, seems ok.