News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Dialess Metal 302 dated 1938

Started by MagicMo, May 13, 2013, 01:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

Quote from: MagicMo on May 15, 2013, 03:23:32 PMI took a few more photos without flash.

Was that last photo just to make us jealous, more jealous of that fine collection you inherited? Or just showing off?  ;)

Hey, is that a non-WE 320 style on the left about half way up the photo?

MagicMo

I did it.
Ebay listing number for this phone is  300906341241
Practice Kindness :)

TelePlay

MagicMo

Quote from: TelePlay on May 15, 2013, 06:42:23 PM
Quote from: MagicMo on May 15, 2013, 03:23:32 PMI took a few more photos without flash.

Was that last photo just to make us jealous, more jealous of that fine collection you inherited? Or just showing off?  ;)

Hey, is that a non-WE 320 style on the left about half way up the photo?

Hey Teleplay,
Not sure which one you were talking about.
Now, I'm showing off! LOL
Thanks
Mo

TelePlay

Can I get pick of the litter?

Much better angle on the photos. And, ah, yes, I do see several AEs and/or Norths. Of all the phones show, there are a couple that look very interesting. Well, they all do but some are really interesting, more interesting than others. That one in the center looks like a Conn. Tel. metal toaster (TP-6-A). Is it so marked (imprinted in the metal on the back bottom)?

Phonesrfun

Quote from: MagicMo on May 15, 2013, 08:01:17 PM
I did it.

I really like the mystery spin.  Good work!  It'll sell.
-Bill G

MagicMo

Quote from: TelePlay on May 15, 2013, 10:12:09 PM

Much better angle on the photos. And, ah, yes, I do see several AEs and/or Norths. Of all the phones show, there are a couple that look very interesting. Well, they all do but some are really interesting, more interesting than others. That one in the center looks like a Conn. Tel. metal toaster (TP-6-A). Is it so marked (imprinted in the metal on the back bottom)?

Check this out in regards to the phone
Thanks!
Mo

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=8917.0

MagicMo

Quote from: Phonesrfun on May 15, 2013, 11:51:47 PM
Quote from: MagicMo on May 15, 2013, 08:01:17 PM
I did it.

I really like the mystery spin.  Good work!  It'll sell.

Thanks Bill, I'm having a hard time letting these phones go because I want to know what is special about every single one of them, they are all mysteries! I got to let go and let someone else figure it out.
Thanks
Mo :)

TelePlay

Mo,

I remember that thread well. I didn't realize it was the same phone. In the group photo, it lost some of it resolution. That phone is worth well over $100 in my opinion, especially when using your creativity to market the phone. That base stamp is fantastic and it has the original handset, something I'd just about kill for to get one to replace the F1W on my toaster. I gave up looking they are so rare and hard to find.  :-\

Check out my PM to you.

Quote from: MagicMo on May 16, 2013, 12:11:42 AM
Quote from: TelePlay on May 15, 2013, 10:12:09 PM

Check this out in regards to the phone
Thanks!
Mo

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=8917.0