News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Panasonic KX-T7030 & 616 Help

Started by Fabius, January 24, 2015, 04:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

This seems to be the sequence for setting the date, but what to use instead of "77" is unknown, if setting the date this way is even possible without the proper programming phone. Could it be 78, or 76 (just found a reference to using 76) or some other number? Don't know and couldn't find it. Someone could do a trial and error, I suppose.

Move MEMORY switch on back of that phone to PROGRAM. 

3.        . . . press [??] on touch-tone dial
4.        Dial year with two digits (e.g. 97 for 1997). 
5.        Dial month with two digits (e.g. 01 for January). 
6.        Dial date with two digits (e.g. 03 if today is the third day of the month). 
7.        Dial day with one digit (1 for Monday, 2 for Tuesday, 3 for Wednesday, 4 for Thursday, 5 for Friday, 6 for Saturday, 0 for Sunday). 
8.        Dial hour with two digits (i.e. 01 for 1 o'clock). 
9.        Dial minutes with two digits (i.e. 07 for 7 minutes). 
10.      Dial 0 for AM, or 1 for PM
11.      Dial #

Move MEMORY switch on back of phone to SET.

RDPipes

Quote from: poplar1 on January 26, 2015, 10:17:25 AMSetting system clock from KX-T7130 set at ext. 11, as shown in Station User Guide: (Installation Manual for KX-T61610)

This worked for me without having either 616 or my phone 7030 set to program.
So the time is correct now how  to set the date is another can of worms I reckon.

RDPipes

I figured out how to set the date finally.
Unlike setting the time (although you can set time this way also) this you need the 616 set to program.
enter 00 and using the correct overlay for your phone (mine I found in my manual) hit the next button
then > right hand arrow and hit select until the month you want comes up then hit > again and enter day using 2 digits, 02 for 2 and so on, hit > and select until the day you want comes up hit select and then hit end.
Here's a screenshot of the process from the PDF. file