News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Another Collection in My House

Started by Doug Rose, October 16, 2022, 10:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

My two oldest Grandsons have a Museum. Nanny just got them new shelves.

Lego is more expensive than phones!!!

Casey turns 9 on Wednesday, this was his Birthday Present, He built it with NO Help!!
Kidphone

FABphones

Lego is a great building toy. I actually have (ex toy box - Reuse, Recycle), Lego and Lego Mega Blocks in my workshop which I use for casting.
:)

The themed Lego kits nowadays can be expensive.
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

countryman

I loved my Legos when I was young. I built technical models with it until I was 18 or so. "Lego technic" was relatively new back then and with every kit new, refined elements came. And yes, it also was expensive back then...
My own sons played with Lego but not as extensively and they abandoned it much earlier.
When I needed a tool to rewind an induction coil I dug out the boxes again:

rdelius

I still have my Lego set i got in Germany in 1964  .It is in a wooden box

Hill Haven Telephone Company

Lego is my go to when i want to relax, Yes im over 40 and stil will buy a lego set if it looks cool.  cant wait for the star trek sets coming out.  Made by a lego compatible company called BlueBrixx

First time i walked into a lego store it was so fun,  dont do that with a wallet with easy access to your funds in.  Its like walking into a harbor freight ora phone show with tons of fun stuff.  Youll go home broke :P

FABphones

Quote from: countryman on October 16, 2022, 12:42:22 PM...When I needed a tool to rewind an induction coil I dug out the boxes again:

Very inventive. Great idea.
:D
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble