News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Panasonic Easa-Phone 308 (KX-T30810)

Started by New England Tel., August 08, 2013, 05:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New England Tel.

Based on all the recommendations that I've read on this forum, I went to eBay and obtained a 308! Just got it last week and it is in perfect working order. I've already installed it in my home. It is great for testing phones - and it's just plain cool!

-Bob Archambault

WesternElectricBen

Funny you talk about this, I just dug mine up, yes seariously, it was under a pile of packing things. But mine is the 616. I think if I wired it into the house and set out the panisonic phones with it we would look really classy... lol

And we wouldn't be straining out voices yelling across the house.

Ben

AE_Collector

I have had various key systems in my house going back to about 1985. Started with a NT Vantage system and then eventually upgraded to a NT Norstar 6-16 and then to a NT Norstar CICS. Then I got a load of NT Venture phones and replaced the Norstar with the Venture System as it did a much nicer job with Call Display. That is what I am still using today though I used to have three CO lines, then two and now just one.

Terry

c64man

I have the 308 and I absolutely love the unit,  I have 3 lines incoming,  1 is my cnet,  2 is my comcast landline 3 is google voice,  and then 8 extensions ran through the house.   Living room, Master Bedroom, Bathroom, Kids room, kitchen, computer room and 1 to my BBS

Quite the handy box