News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 251: NOS 1972 Northern Electric 3-slot Payphone - Ended 01-08-17

Started by TelePlay, January 04, 2017, 09:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

$395.00 what was I thinking? I'll have to redo my guess to $505.00.

compubit

A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #251 is compubit who with the 17th entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $570.00 giving him his 5th auction contest win. So, once again, our congratulations go out to compubit for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up one rung in the Contest Standings.

The phone was won by h***m ( 1437 ) with a snipe, his first and only bid, placed 5 seconds before the auction ended to take the phone home for $582.99. The phone was listed at $195 and rose to $410 over the first 4 days of the 5 day auction. It stayed at $410 until 10 seconds to go when the winning bid and two other snipes came in to make the end an exciting one for the seller. The auction saw 9 buyers placing 38 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 251 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.