News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 49 - WE 102 in Statuary Bronze (NOS?)

Started by Doug Rose, April 30, 2010, 01:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baldopeacock

How'd THAT happen?   Seems like it went way under value.

JorgeAmely

Mother's Day perhaps. Everyone is busy taking Mom out to dinner.

Jorge

Doug Rose

That's thing about eBay, an Ivory 302 goes over 2K and this goes 'relatively cheap." Even at this price, it was way too high for me.....Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

It was fun to watch the numbers jump from the $207 to it's final sale value in the last few seconds.

baldopeacock

This might have been a good speculative investment at that price.   Relisted with a good item description, somebody might have made good money buying it to resell.   If not, somebody got a pretty good deal if they can afford it.   (that would not include me!)

bingster

Quote from: Dennis Markham on May 10, 2010, 11:36:53 AM
It was fun to watch the numbers jump from the $207 to it's final sale value in the last few seconds.

Made even more fun because the final price cemented your victory!  Congratulations to Dennis Markham for his win this week!
= DARRIN =

Dennis Markham

Looks like Jorge was closer in price, but I was closest without out going over....I'll take what I can get!  :)

McHeath

Amazing, how'd this happen??  I never get e-bay, a phone that's real sweet goes for low and then we see common phones go sky high. 

Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."