News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Let it Snow...Let it Snow....Let it Snow ( and other weather events )

Started by Doug Rose, February 09, 2013, 08:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernElectric

I might be seeing some white stuff this weekend...
Cliff

WEBellSystemChristian

Hopefully we get some news this Winter from The Official Weather Observatory Deck of Prince Edward Island (IE Dave looking out the window at his house ;D )!

I haven't seen any snow yet, but we did have frost on the ground this morning. I hope we have snow for Christmas this year, didn't get much last year! :'(

Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

AE_Collector

Okay, we are on a cruise and will be visiting Dave and the museum this Sunday. I am looking through this topic for a few pictures to help me find Dave. I have a few shots here of his street out front which should help me locate him.

AE_Collector

Then as I get closer I have found these pictures of his car and the museum. With this info I should easily find him.

DavePEI

Winter is cancelled here due to lack of interest. (G), I wish. Cooling down for Monday, and a small possibility of flurries then mixed with rain, but today is a beautiful fall day, temp. of 18 deg.  c., 64.4 f!

Dave

Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on October 14, 2015, 08:24:19 AM
Hopefully we get some news this Winter from The Official Weather Observatory Deck of Prince Edward Island (IE Dave looking out the window at his house ;D )!
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

NorthernElectric

Quote from: AE_Collector on October 14, 2015, 08:30:52 AMI am looking through this topic for a few pictures to help ne find Dave.

I think I spotted him over by the museum...
Cliff

twocvbloke

It's funny, you call him Waldo, we call him Wally (short for Wallace)... ;D

Anyway, no signs of snow over here yet, just gradually getting colder, to the point where the heating has been kicking in a few times... :o

DavePEI

I am glad that Terry mentioned being here Sunday... In an email to me, he had said he would be here on October 19th, which is Monday. I wouldn't have wanted to go to pick him up on Monday and find he had been and departed! See you Sunday, Terry! :)

By the way, the long range forecast for Sunday is Sunny and 9 deg. c.
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Bridie

Bridget

AE_Collector

Was only supposed to be 12C/53F here today at Portland Maine today but was 19C/67F a little while ago. Looking for President Bush at Kennebunkport Maine at the moment but no sightings. Everywhere we have been on the east coast the tour guides start talking about what a horrible winter it was last year. And they comment that it didnt even start until February.

Terry

NorthernElectric

Folks in parts of Huronia to the south of Georgian Bay could be getting an early taste of winter.  Fortunately for me, snow squalls are dependent on wind direction and I am NE of Huronia and east of Georgian Bay.  They are still forecasting 30% chances of flurries in my area for Sunday though.
Cliff

compubit

Frost warnings n effect for areas around DC (mountains particularly) this weekend!

Glad I'll be going to Texas ;-)

Jim
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

Fabius

Fall has come to La Porte, Indiana. View outside our place.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

19and41

The trees are leaking a few leaves, 75F days 56F nights,  I have to mow tomorrow so I can take up the leaves with my blower.  It doesn't go too well with high grass.  Most of the foliage is green to slight yellow.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke