News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hello from NE Ohio

Started by Spencer, March 03, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spencer

Hello, everyone. I have just started to seriously pursue my interest in repairing old telephones and, being a rookie at this, am going to need a lot of information and suggestions. In viewing some of the other sites related to this topic, it is obvious this forum is an outstanding place to go. I look forward to continuing to read the excellent questions and suggestions members have posted and anticipate tapping into this resource in the future, as well. Thanks.

andy1702

Hi Spencer. Welcome to the forum.

Andy.
Call me on C*net 0246 81 290 from the UK
or (+44) 246 81 290 from the rest of the world.

For telephone videos search Andys Shed on Youtube.

mentalstampede

Welcome! There's no better place on the web!
My name is Kenn, and I like telephones.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." --Robert Heinlein

Welcome to CRPF, a lot of knowledge here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have.

HarrySmith

Hi Spencer! Welcome to the asylum. We here are all afflicted with "Phoneitis", a progressive, incurable disease where all your time & money gets spent on old phones. They multiply more than rabbits and once you think you have had your fill you will find 1 or 100 more phones you have to have! On a serious note, this is the best forum on the web. There are lots of people here with lots of knowledge and experience who are willing to help. We love pictures!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Spencer......welcome....this is the place to be if you like vintage telephones..........Doug
Kidphone