News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Jeremiahdove's Collection

Started by jeremiahdove, December 29, 2014, 11:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremiahdove

New member here, this is my ivory monophone phone with gold ring to share with all of you. Cheer :D

TelePlay

First, welcome to the forum jeremiahdove, and a very nice looking phone as well. Have any more?

Doug Rose

jeremiahdove......welcome to the forum. Is it painted? I have on exactly the same. Old Chicago Telphones....Doug
Kidphone

jeremiahdove

Tks teleplay for the welcome. I have few phones only.

HarrySmith

Hi. Nice looking phone.
A WARNING: If you only have a few phones it might not be too late for you. You may still escape without contracting Phoneitis. If you found this forum it may be too late. Phoneitis is a progressive incurable disease that we all suffer from here. The desire for phones becomes uncontrollable, soon you will be spending all your time, and money, looking for, buying & restoring old phones. Just look at the collection views here and you will see what I am talking about.
Seriously, Welcome. You have found the best forum on the net and the best bunch of people anywhere, always willing to help out anytime with anything phone related. Enjoy!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

jeremiahdove

Hi teleplay, tks for the welcoming and the liking. I have few phones only.

jeremiahdove

Hi Doug Rose, not too sure about the painting. I have not really do the inner casing checking. It look aurhentic to me on the outside but needed to confirm from the inner back case.

Ahah Harry Smith, like your saying for one to be addicted to phones. Love it. will post one or two phones later.  :)

jeremiahdove

This is another of my phone. Cheers  ;)

wds

Very nice - that one is on my "want/need" list.  Welcome!
Dave

Kenton K

I believe the phone is a Chicago telephone creation because of the ae dial card. Chicago cards all have the same printing blemish around 10 o'clock on the card. It's like a fingerprint!

Kk

Doug Rose

I saw on on eBay last week and thought it might be a fake with the bakelite shaft. Really nice...Doug
Kidphone

jeremiahdove

Ahah tks guys. Need to do more polishing to make it shine. Too lazy at the moment.

jeremiahdove

Doug Rose, it does has the bakelite shaft and it can be called sleeve bakelite shaft so that one can grip the shaft properly due to it's heaveniess.. It is also not easy to replica or to reproduce this kind of shaft which is unique. ( not an expert here ) I have not seen one that is reproduce thus far. Does anyone has a picture of the reproduce of this phone? Love to see it, and it does enlighten me to have better inside of it.  :D;)

jeremiahdove

312 Ivory bakelite telephone.  :P  ;D

HarrySmith

Nice one! I love Ivory when it looks like that, carved from one solid piece of White Chocolate :)
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"