Interesting way to wire a phone

Started by Phonesrfun, March 20, 2010, 06:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

JorgeAmely

Jorge

bingster

Just goes to show what a little polish and good photos will do for an auction.  I feel sorry for the buyer--a '75 modular refurb for almost $40 including shipping.  There's a sucker born every minute.
= DARRIN =

Netdewt

Ah advertising. Sometimes I feel like I make a living as a liar.

Greg G.

So, when they switched from hard-wired to modular, this is the transitional phase?  A true rarity!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

LarryInMichigan

What am I missing?  Someone agreed to pay $29 for a cracked, scratched, and scuffed incorrectly wired 1975 500M with a bad handset cord!  I apparently have alot to learn about phone collecting.

Larry

Wallphone

Before the auction was over I asked the seller if they had any pictures of inside the phone.
They replied that they did not.
Dougpav

Craig T

Quote from: Wallphone on March 21, 2010, 09:06:39 AM
Before the auction was over I asked the seller if they had any pictures of inside the phone.
They replied that they did not.
Dougpav

I would imagine not! If the outside is in "fantastic" condition I bet the inside is a real site to see. I honestly think they put some furniture polish on it or wax and just used good lighting to make it appear slightly shiny.

I guess chicks dig scars on phones too  ;)

GusHerb

Gee if they can get 30 dollars for a cracked phone with messed up wiring, i bet i can get twice as much for my cracked 1970 blue 500 with PROPER wiring!  ;D ;)
Jonathan