"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Weather Forecast for the Third week of December 2012

Started by AE_Collector, December 19, 2012, 10:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

Jorge:

Too bad you told the boss what you thought about him on the way out the door yesterday. :(

Terry

Babybearjs

I think the mayans must of run out of stone "tablets"... they should have shopped at best buy......
John

Doug Rose

Quote from: AE_Collector on December 19, 2012, 10:44:08 PM
Here's this weeks weather forecast......
Terry
Dave,,,this got me thinking about a post you had a few weeks ago that you were closing done the PEI Museum for the winter. No Heat. Have you ever had any bakelite or plastic crack with the extreme low temps? I always nervous when ever bakelite is shipped to me in the cold weather, let alone below zero extremes.....good luck ....Doug
Kidphone

DavePEI

Quote from: Doug Rose on December 23, 2012, 06:40:15 PM
Dave,,,this got me thinking about a post you had a few weeks ago that you were closing done the PEI Museum for the winter. No Heat. Have you ever had any bakelite or plastic crack with the extreme low temps? I always nervous when ever bakelite is shipped to me in the cold weather, let alone below zero extremes.....good luck ....Doug

Hi Doug:

Nope, never.... Of course, it isn't being handled either when it is cold.

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

AE_Collector

I apologize for restarting this one ... but it is coming up to the fifth anniversary of the "End of the World". That picture in the first post to this topic makes me laugh every time I see it.

In December 2014 (two years afterwards) we were cruising in the Caribbean, stopped at Honduras where we went to a wildlife park. Talking with the two young guys touring us around, this subject came up and I still had that picture on my phone. They couldn't stop laughing about it either and I had to email them a copy. Love traveling the world!

Terry

twocvbloke

I found a new one the other day: