News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

redbar on craigslist

Started by bushman, May 16, 2010, 02:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushman

Since I couldn't go to the phone show. I was sitting on the computer pouting and looking through craigslist. And look what I found in my own backyard.

Bushman

Dan/Panther

Boy in my backyard all I find are my Dogs and dirt. i like the Redbar phones.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Phonesrfun

Bushman:

Nice find on the Red Bar.  Yesterday I saw a Kellogg magneto box exactly like yours in an antique mall on my way back home from Seattle.  No red bar attahced, however.

Isn't that crazy?  I spend all that time doing a phone show, and then still I stop at every antique mall that catches my eye.

-Bill G

AE_Collector

Quote from: Phonesrfun on May 17, 2010, 09:19:46 PM
Isn't that crazy?  I spend all that time doing a phone show, and then still I stop at every antique mall that catches my eye.

Combining trips is the best way to improve your overall gas mileage! The only thing better is if you can make it a business trip as well so someone else pays your mileage!

Terry

Phonesrfun

Quote from: ae_collector on May 18, 2010, 12:15:50 AM

Combining trips is the best way to improve your overall gas mileage! The only thing better is if you can make it a business trip as well so someone else pays your mileage!

Terry

I do that when I need to go to one of our subsidiary banks on San Juan Island in Friday Harbor.  I tried to tie it in with the show this week-end, but it just wasn't in the cards.  Maybe next year.
-Bill G