News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Device for perfect excuse when being late...Voice Act V

Started by Haf, March 13, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haf

Some years ago there was a TV ad in Germany: A man in a bar with his friends calls his wife because he's stuck at the airport, and is thus late to get home. All of his friends were making some kind of airport noises...very funny. Now I have the perfect gadget for doing this more professionally: A "Voice Act V". It was originally made for reporters in the field to transmit recorded stuff or live interwievs via telephone to the newsroom. You can switch between Mic- connected instead of the transmitter, Ext- line in for tape recordings or mix.

My favourite victims for testing everything telephone are telemarketers..maybe I will put the next one right into a war zone, a football game, disco..whatever comes into my mind :) Lot's of background noises on Youtube.
About telemarketers...the last thing I did was an empirical research when I put them on hold with the most annoying holding pattern to see how long they withstand before hanging up ;) That was when I programmed my PBX to flash with the switchhook instead of R button (which I don't have). Now I can put it through to another extension in my system.

Haf
Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474

RB