News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

634A Internal Label

Started by tekuhn, October 27, 2016, 02:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekuhn

Does anyone know where to find a picture of the 634A Subset internal wiring label? I just bought one that the label is disintegrated.

unbeldi

Quote from: tekuhn on October 27, 2016, 02:52:16 PM
Does anyone know where to find a picture of the 634A Subset internal wiring label? I just bought one that the label is disintegrated.

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=3696.msg170217#msg170217

Always good to use the search function. :-)

TelePlay

Quote from: tekuhn on October 27, 2016, 04:43:29 PM
Why does everyone always assume I didn't use the Search function first? I did.

It takes a long time, and many different searches, to learn how to use the forum search function well, a lot of trial and error using different search terms for the same item. It really helps if searching for something you've already read the topic and can remember one or two unique words used within the topic or topic title.

The more you use it, the more time you spend search for one thing, the easier it is to use. Unless the search terms are quite specific, a lot of spurious hits show up that you have to weed through.

Keep trying, it gets easier . . .

unbeldi

I used "634A label"

Second listed result.

tekuhn

I get it, put the newbie in his place. I'll learn. I'm just glad you didn't decide to show me the size of your candlestick.

unbeldi

Quote from: tekuhn on October 27, 2016, 09:29:15 PM
I get it, put the newbie in his place. I'll learn. I'm just glad you didn't decide to show me the size of your candlestick.

Oh, it's big, LOL.

tekuhn

;D  Well played.