"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Kingston Ontario Phone Show 2017

Started by mazda_matt, May 05, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mazda_matt

Hey Everyone,

We are looking to put together a phone show in Kingston this year. Jeff Lamb, Paul Simpson and I will be organizing the show. If you are interested in attending or having a table set up, please email us at oldphoneguy@oldphoneworks.com

The show will likely take place at the end of the summer.  September is usually a good time for this as most of the venues are free to use. So if you have any questions, please contact one of us.

Thanks,

Matt Jennings
Oldphoneworks
800-843-1320
oldphoneworks.com
1-800-843-1320

Coupon Code - CRF10 (10% off)

tallguy58

Cheers........Bill

Stubbypylon

Craig Stanowski

mazda_matt

Just a quick update.

We have booked a venue and the show will be on Saturday September 16th, using Friday for setup. It will be held at Amherstview Community Hall. I am currently doing the finishing touches on the webpage I designed for it and will be live soon.

If you would like a table (or two) at the show, please email me at oldphoneguy@oldphoneworks.com.

Hope to get a good turn out, so tell your friends!

Thanks,
MM
oldphoneworks.com
1-800-843-1320

tallguy58

Great news. It'll be a chance to meet some of the local folks from this forum....I hope.
Cheers........Bill

Fabius

I just checked Via Rail Canada and there seems to be a few trains from Windsor to Kingston by way of Toronto daily so depending on my fall term teaching schedule I hope to be there.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

mazda_matt

There will also be a meet and greet the day before the show at the Mandarin Restaurant on Bath Road in Kingston. It will be nice to sit down for a relaxing meal with everyone and who doesn't like the Mandarin?
oldphoneworks.com
1-800-843-1320

NikeTelephone

Right on, Cant wait! Loved the one in 2013! :)
Phones, Who Knew! :)

mazda_matt

Quote from: NikeTelephone on July 14, 2017, 12:59:03 PM
     Right on, Cant wait! Loved the one in 2013! :)

Hey, that's the exploded 302 display I made. It will likely be making an appearance at this show. It on display at the Kingston Information booth downtown.
oldphoneworks.com
1-800-843-1320

mazda_matt

The phone show website is live, check it out! From there you can reserve your table.

http://phoneshow.ca/

Thanks,
MM
oldphoneworks.com
1-800-843-1320