News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

LM Ericsson's Telephone's

Started by LM Ericsson, January 31, 2011, 05:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LM Ericsson

Latvian VEF TAp telephone from straight from Latvia.
Suprisingly the manufacture date is May of 1995!!!
Regards,
-Grayson

LM Ericsson

This is my phone collection:
Regards,
-Grayson

Jim Stettler

That's a nice collection, You have a wide assortment of telephones, spanning many years and makers.
I notice you have a orange grillo phone. I think any color but white is hard to find.

Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

AE_Collector

I see some AE's there. Are you in North America? I'm also predicting more shelving units or phones on the walls soon!

Terry

LM Ericsson

Yes. And about shelving units on the walls........ my parents would never let me have those on the walls since there has to be alot of holes drilled into the wall. I may get a new set of shelves soon to replace the old ones for more room.
Regards,
-Grayson

LM Ericsson

*correction* when I said sense, I meant since. My mind is off today :o
Regards,
-Grayson

Kenny C

Hey nice to meet another young collector i see you are 15 I will be 15 in March
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

LM Ericsson

Well have a happy birthday. I will be 16 in August.
Regards,
-Grayson

Jim Stettler

Quote from: LM Ericsson on February 01, 2011, 06:09:45 PM
I may get a new set of shelves soon to replace the old ones for more room.

Huh?, I think you mean in addition too.

An easy mistake.

Jim

It is best to use all wood shelfs.
It is also best to secure your shelfs with screws.
JMO,
Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

GG

Yo LM Ericsson-

There's one you've got that jumped out at me as being something I can't quite identify.  Below the orange Grillo there's an Italian phone (probably Siemens, I have those in various colors).  To the right of that is the mystery phone.  (To the right of that, HEEMAF, and to the right of that, another unknown but I'm going to guess VEF or other USSR manufacturer.)

What's the manufacturer and country of that mystery phone?  

It looks a little like a very-early Ericsson Dialog (they made them with a different style of housing at first, I have one, probably rare), or possibly ATEA Belgium (they made one that looks like a 5302 version of an AE 80, I have one in gray).  But it's neither of those.  I'm going to guess India as the country of origin, and no clue as to manufacturer.  Any chance you could post more pictures?

And you're *fifteen*...?   If you don't mind my asking, what country are you in?  Reason is, if you're in the US and you've got a stash of European phones like that (and I see a green PMG Australia 801 in there too), you've been doing quite the astounding job finding stuff that rarely even gets into the US.  And if you're in Europe, you've been doing likewise for the US equipment.  When I was 15, I had a pretty decent stash of telephone equipment, but nothing like what you've got there.  

You too, Kenny C.  You're ahead by a few from where I was "when I was your age" (apologies for using that phrase : - ).  

Okay youse guys, I'm getting inspired to get my camera cleared and some space cleared to take pictures.  

LM Ericsson

My room as of now.. Its been quite a few years and the collection has changed!
Regards,
-Grayson

LM Ericsson

That phone is a Telephone called the Aristocrat model FL-50. Not very many of these exist. These phones were built in England with German type dials. I have never been able to get it to work though.

The other unknown is a USSR telephone from 1989 called the Spektr 3. I do not know what the manufacturer is.
Regards,
-Grayson

LM Ericsson

My 1958 Soft Plastic Aqua 500 Before & After
Regards,
-Grayson

LM Ericsson

Two-Tone Green GPO 8746 formerly 746F Before After
Regards,
-Grayson

AE_Collector

I love those two tone GPO sets, especially the green version! Nice phones Grayson. Thanks for the update.

Terry