HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS ;D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Dennis Markham

Happy New Year to you Tom and to everyone on the Forum.  Have a safe and healthy 2011!  We want to see everyone right back here next year.

Tribune

Happy New Year everyone.
May you have a wonderful and telephonic 2011.

Now, where did I put the Alka Seltzer?
Mark Furze - TCI, ATCA

To miss-quote "Bones" McCoy . . .
                     "darn it Jim - I'm a doctor, not a telephone engineer!"

Bill Cahill

From Spike Jones' "Happy New Year".
"..... This is my New year's resolution.....
When My mother-in-law begins to yell, and, shout,
Through the window I would like to throw her out.
But, I resolve not to do it. Here is why.
I'm afraid of hitting someone passing by....
This is my New year's resolution..."

Happy New Year from Diamond, and, Bill.
Also, Spike, and, the city slickers.

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Tom B

I gave my Mother in Law my red SC500 on Xmas day because she said it would fit perfectly in her lounge..... the beer was at fault..... ;)
Tom

AE_Collector

I hope that everyone has a good time celebrating out with the old and in with the new tomorrow night AND all the best for 2012.

Who out there will ring in the New Year last? Anyone out there further west than us West Coasters? Alaska or Hawaii?

And how about first? DavePEI is likely first in North America but hours after Great Britain and how about further east in Europe or Asia?

Terry

bingster

DSK and Remco will probably be the first forum members to see the new year, being just ahead of the UK. Are there other members farther East?
= DARRIN =

HarrySmith

Australia hit the New Year this morning. I do not know if they are on the forum but there are several phone guys down under!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Dennis Markham

We do have at least two, maybe more recent registrants from Australia.  It would be nice to hear from them. 

twocvbloke

To all those in Europe, the UK, the US & Canada and the rest of the world, have a very happy new year, and good fortune for 2012!!!  ;D

dsk

Happy New Year   all of you! :D

dsk

DavePEI

Quote from: d_s_k on January 01, 2012, 03:53:50 AM
Happy New Year   all of you! :D

dsk

I guess New Years came earliest here in Atlantic Canada for all of us in North America. May 2012 be a great year for everyone!

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Tom B

Well folks, here we are again - may you all have a prosperous and healthy New Year for 2013. And may you all get all the good things you wish for, whatever they may be (including the much sought after additions to the phone collections)  ;)
Tom