News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Fish Oil? I don't need no stinkin' fish oil! (ebay funny)

Started by Greg G., October 16, 2012, 02:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

Just an ebay funny.  I was searching for a cover for my stromberg carlson 1250.  It produced zero results, but they said they had 974 results for Stromberg Carlson, and 2 results for Carlson 1250.  No desire to browse almost a thousand ads, so I clicked on the 2 results:
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

LarryInMichigan

I wouldn't recommend using fish oil on the phone ;D

DavePEI

You guys might get a kick out of this... When I first moved full time to PEI in 1978, my first job here was working in Seafood plant. One of their major products was fish oil produced from the fishmeal. They had two huge tanks for the oil, and once a month or so a huge tanker train was backed up and they off-loaded it. Apparently even then, it was worth a pretty penny.

I didn't stay at that job for long, thankfully another opportunity came up soon, but I still remember how my clothes stank each day! I could walk into a grocery store on the way home to pick up something for supper, and no matter how long the cash register line was, it would vanish when I lined up! Funny how many realized they had forgotten something!

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

twocvbloke

Quote from: DavePEI on October 16, 2012, 03:03:09 PMI could walk into a grocery store on the way home to pick up something for supper, and no matter how long the cash register line was, it would vanish when I lined up! Funny how many realized they had forgotten something!

Dave

I can do that if I had KFC earlier in the day.... ;D