News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New from Arizona

Started by countryford, June 11, 2014, 03:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

countryford

This is my first post here. I collect almost anything vintage. I collect radios, tv sets, washers, dryers, refrigerators, and even telephones. I prefer rotary phones. I also have a wooden crank wall phone that works. I have about 20 phones total.
There is a phone/intercom system that I am looking for. Where would I post that at?

Matilo Telephones

Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones

WesternElectricBen

Welcome,

We have a whole space for phone systems on this forum, take a look and feel free to post.

Ben

dsk

Welcome countryford!  :D
dsk

DavePEI

Welcome, countryford... If you are looking for a system, it should be posted in the Wanted section - you can also mention that you are looking for one in the Key Systems (Electronic, 1A2 etc) section, but the actual posting looking for one should go under Classifieds (Wanted) section of the Forum. Perhaps a Panasonic might be your best bet? Read up on them in the above mentioned area.

The Panasonics bear rhe advantage that they will work with either dial or touch tone, and you aren't limited to their own phones - any normal POTS phone will work with them - the perfect system for a collector. I use two in the museum for demonstration purposes, a 308 and a 616.

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

countryford

Thank you for the welcome. There is a particular one I am looking for. I will post it in the correct thread. Thank you.

paul-f

Welcome.

We love photos -- even of non-phone collections.  See the Off Topic topic.  We may need to add a category for major appliances!
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Fabius

Where are you in Arizona. We lived in Lake Havasu City.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

countryford

I live in the HOT part of Arizona, Phoenix.