Started by markosjal, January 18, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markosjal

Anyone know what this is? It says ".. Belguque Bell Telephones"
https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-606059110-telefono-bell-antiguo-_JM

I was curious although it looks good 2000 pesos is just over 100 USD
Phat Phantom's phreaking phone phettish

markosjal

Did you scrren capture the phone full frame or download the image? All I get is a webp image and it does not open

TelePlay

I clicked on the link posted, moved my cursor in and out of the image box until I got the "magnify" box (took about 10 seconds), left clicked on the image and it opened full size in a new window, did a right click and clicked on "save image as" and then attached it to your topic.

Takes longer than normal or usual to get the page to fully load, to get the magnify box when moving the mouse over the image. That happens on eBay at times and don't know if it due to the size of the image uploaded by the seller, slow WiFi issues, ISP speed issues or computer background programs running issues.

markosjal

when I do that I seem to get a useless .webp image

twocvbloke

Bell Telephone Manufacturing Company/Corp., or BTMC, made in Belgium and I think called a Kettle phone due to the carry handle fitted to it working like the handle on a traditional stove-top kettle... :)

TelePlay

Quote from: markosjal on January 18, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
when I do that I seem to get a useless .webp image

Glad to help out . . .

LarryInMichigan

Those Belgian "kettle" phones generally sell for well under $100 in the USA.  They are not very difficult to find.

Larry