News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

851CMW High Quality Scan of User Manual "Book" and Schematic

Started by robert_m, February 14, 2019, 03:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert_m

Here's a high quality copy of my manual and schematic for a WE 851CMW Telephone that I personally scanned and attached here in PDF format for Forum members who may be interested in or in need of it.

Babybearjs

John

robert_m

Quote from: Babybearjs on February 14, 2019, 10:31:34 PM
I found them through the TCI Library. very nice!

Not sure what you mean found in TCI, as I just submitted them here, unless they also had them, this pdf I DID it is not one i stole from somewhere else, I specifically scanned the desi, book and schamatic and submitted it here, and one of the modirated ask permission to post it after cleanup and credit me as contributor - and replied YES PLEASE.

Robert ATCA 4798

Babybearjs

John

robert_m

Send link as i most certainly did not give to them, unless paul-f sent their - and i do not see my PDF file their in the 50 newest.

If paul-f sent to them as well im fine with that aslong as i get cridit for contributing it.

ROBERT ATCA 4798

paul-f

I asked Robert's permission to add it to the Library. It's still in my work queue. I plan to reorient some pages, etc. before posting and have a life to work around. Stay tuned.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

robert_m

Quote from: paul-f on February 15, 2019, 01:42:29 PM
I asked Robert's permission to add it to the Library. It's still in my work queue. I plan to reorient some pages, etc. before posting and have a life to work around. Stay tuned.

Hi Paul-f  -correct your were given permission to post there, and you may post my post as ling as im getting credit as the contributer.

Babybearjs - whats the link?  As only think im finding is 851 issue 8 and not same as mine at all nor has the manual.

paul-f

Here is Robert's file with pages rotated and OCRed, as posted in the TCI Library. Thanks Robert!

I also posted the Key Description Tabs and 851 wiring diagram as separate files for the convenience of Library browsers.

They can be found with the following searches:

https://www.telephonecollectors.info/index.php/search?q=581-type   [Link Info Corrected]

https://www.telephonecollectors.info/index.php/search?q=851-type
     https://www.telephonecollectors.info/index.php/search?q=E-5837

pdxjim911

I found the links were typos and in the library they say 581 instead of 851.

Thanks..

Jim
Jim Churchill
Hillsboro, Oregon

C*NET 1-821-9771

paul-f

Quote from: pdxjim911 on February 16, 2019, 05:44:21 PM
I found the links were typos and in the library they say 581 instead of 851.

Thanks Jim. The typos have been corrected.

robert_m

Quote from: paul-f on February 16, 2019, 04:11:38 PM
Here is Robert's file with pages rotated and OCRed, as posted in the TCI Library. Thanks Robert!

Hi Paul-f they cleaned up nicely, but helpful im sure i did a HQ scan of them to begin with.  And didnt want to chop up / cut up the manual to get it orientated same on every page, assume you get that and my color cannon 8500 laser printer / copier / scanner dont allow me to re-orientate when you scan and save as PDF.

Robert ATCA 4798