News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

1957 Stromberg Carlson Hands Free Phone

Started by ....., July 24, 2017, 08:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I received the 2 Microphones from Dave Hunter in the mail yesterday. Now the 1957 Stromberg Carlson Hands Free Phone is complete. :) I have it in the display cabinet with my 1971 Northern Electric Contermpra Speaker Phone.

RotarDad

Doug - Your phone restoration is really nice, and the display is like a home museum.  Very nice work!
Paul

Pourme

Very nice, Doug. You should be very proud!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Quote from: RotarDad on August 26, 2017, 02:07:01 PM
Doug - Your phone restoration is really nice, and the display is like a home museum.  Very nice work!

Quote from: Pourme on August 26, 2017, 02:12:09 PM
Very nice, Doug. You should be very proud!

Paul and Benny, Thanks

I take great pleasure in working on the phones that come into my collection. It's all about the pride of ownership!  ;)

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Ed Morris

Excellent restoration.  I really enjoyed this thread.
Ed

Jim Stettler

Nice job. I have always liked the look of the SC 1543 telephones, It looks nice displayed with your Contempra prototype set (that was a good thread).

I have had 2 of these SC speaker  phones over the years.  I eventually got rid of them because a microphone never appeared when I remembered to look.

Now I think I should find another SC speaker phone for my "SC 1543 telephones and variations" collection.
Great Job,
Jim S.

BTW I have only seen the SC speakerphone in this color. I don't know if they made it in  any other colors.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Quote from: Ed Morris on August 28, 2017, 10:25:49 AM
Excellent restoration.  I really enjoyed this thread.

Quote from: Jim S. on August 28, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

Nice job. I have always liked the look of the SC 1543 telephones, It looks nice displayed with your Contempra prototype set (that was a good thread).

I have had 2 of these SC speaker  phones over the years.  I eventually got rid of them because a microphone never appeared when I remembered to look.

Now I think I should find another SC speaker phone for my "SC 1543 telephones and variations" collection.
Great Job,
Jim S.

BTW I have only seen the SC speakerphone in this color. I don't know if they made it in  any other color

Thanks Ed and Jim.

Jim if you ever come across another SC speaker phone and need an original SC microphone, I'm your man as I have that spare.