Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Tech&Music

tallguy58

Cheers........Bill

unbeldi

I have to say, most of you are very generous in what you are willing to pay for a broken ivory 302.  I think I'll try to sell you one at your prices, but fixed.

19and41

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

oldguy

Gary

HarrySmith

Quote from: unbeldi on November 24, 2015, 11:27:34 AM
I have to say, most of you are very generous in what you are willing to pay for a broken ivory 302.  I think I'll try to sell you one at your prices, but fixed.

I would have to agree! The Ivory is the most common color 302 out there, AFAIK. Those prices seem about right for one that is intact & original. I would guess maybe $50.00.

Unbeldi - this might be a good time to offer some up!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

unbeldi

Quote from: HarrySmith on November 24, 2015, 07:54:18 PM

I would have to agree! The Ivory is the most common color 302 out there, AFAIK. Those prices seem about right for one that is intact & original. I would guess maybe $50.00.

Perhaps one or two....  don't want to saturate the market, lol.  ::)
But I do have to say I have been surprised in the last few months at some of the prices paid for ivory sets in average condition.

Sargeguy

I  agree but I think the curled cord and the mask on the dial xard will bring the price up.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

Partyline4

Quote from: unbeldi on November 24, 2015, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: HarrySmith on November 24, 2015, 07:54:18 PM

Perhaps one or two....  don't want to saturate the market, lol.  ::)
But I do have to say I have been surprised in the last few months at some of the prices paid for ivory sets in average condition.

Maybe you could "corner the market".  :D

andre_janew

Then there are those two bidders who must absolutely, positively, must have that one particular phone.

Dennis Markham

I think $165 is still open.  I'll squeeze in there.

~Dennis